Donʼt box yourself in, make a box instead!
- Are you looking for more passion and purpose in your life?
- Do you have a big dream but aren’t sure how to move forward?
- Are you longing for more support and encouragement as you make your creative dreams real?
HOST A DREAM BOX PARTY FOR 5 FRIENDS (OR MORE!)
AND YOUR TICKET IS FREE!
It’s a fun, interactive, and “out-of-the-box” workshop!
You’ll visualize your goals, you’ll create a unique, tangible reminder of your vision, and you’ll move into inspired action.
Here’s what we’ll be doing:
- Welcome & Intros
- Guided Visualisation, Journaling & Sharing Ideas
- Demo of Découpage, Create the Dream Boxes
- Show & Tell if you’d like to
- Make it Real – create Strength Cards to go inside your box, Support Cards & Action Steps to help get you started
- Share Thoughts to take away
- Relax and celebrate together
No previous experience or ‘arty-crafty’ skills required!! Just show up with a box to play with and a few magazines… allow about 3 hours, though often people keep going after the session is over 🙂
What people said about our most recent DreamBox workshop:
- “You’ll never guess what happened to me since I made my DreamBox…”
- “You know I put a picture of a xxxx on my DreamBox? Well, last week…”
- “I really enjoyed it and I’d like all my friends to do it too”
- “It’s a rare opportunity to spend time with yourself exploring your dreams in a safe and creative environment”
- “Now I’m clear on what I need to do next”
- “It was the perfect workshop to ‘open me up’ to really connect to my dreams – and the creative aspect added will and fun, self-expression and a sense of satisfaction and achievement”
- “I feel more energised and focused…”
- “I loved it – when’s the next one?!”
What you bring:
- a box or container, ideally one with a lid, to decorate (such as a gift box or small shoebox, tissue box)
- a few of your favourite picture-rich magazines, brochures etc.
- something to write on/in eg. a journal, sketchbook or notebook
What I bring:
- glue sticks, scissors, more magazines, more boxes, card, coloured pens, paper, collage materials, feathers, sequins, shiny things etc.
Just £30 per person for groups of 4 and up – allow 3 hours
* No art experience necessary & all materials provided
* Free ‘next steps’ dreamwork session for hostess
* Include your teens (it’s fun!)
* Gift cards available & special parties (Hen parties, Birthday gifts…)
Mail me or call Michelle on 07801 758 771 to book your workshop now…